This Policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that I do not own or control, including Bookwhen, Facebook, Instagram or any third party services you access through them. You can reference these third parties’ own privacy policies to learn more about their privacy practices.
Your privacy matters and I encourage you to read this policy carefully and contact me directly if you have any concerns over your privacy and the information I hold about you.
In the event that you need to discuss the data that I hold, please contact:
- Personal information I collect
To complete your booking you provide me with certain information (which you may have authorised Bookwhen provide to me when booking via this site), including your name, email address, postal address, prior and current medical information relating to the exercise session to be undertaken, emergency name and contact information.
- Why I need our information and how I use it
To provide services to you that you have agreed to participate in. This includes delivery of sessions, programmes and groups. When specific permission has been granted, the distribution of updates and newsletters relating to the activities of MTW Fitness.
- Data retention
- Your rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information above.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Emma Whiteley, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org